On 2015-03-29 21:20, EE wrote:
Lemon Juice wrote:
On 2015-03-28 19:11, EE wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Is there a SM flash block that allows selective turn on similar to FF
flashblock plugin?  Which do you recommend?

There is a version which had to be patched 3 times in order to work
properly.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13230070/flashblock1.3.21mod2.xpi

Yeah, it's me who did the mod because Flashblock blocked too much in SM
2.31 and later:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2896337 - however,
for SM 2.26.1 the regular flashblock 1.3.21 or 1.3.20 will work. Here is
the download link for 1.3.21: http://downloads.mozdev.org/flashblock/

For SM 2.31 and up there is still no official fixed flashblock so the
above modded version is necessary. Alternatively, there is an updated
1.5.19a1 Firefox version, which apparently contains the necessary fixes
- it should work fine in SeaMonkey after running through the converter.

Can you not send your patched version to Mozdev?  That is where version
1.3.21 is.
http://downloads.mozdev.org/flashblock/

Philip (the author) already has already made a patched version for Firefox so I don't think it makes sense for me to send it there because he already has it - I asked him to release it here: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2916773&p=14094203#p14094203