WaltS48 wrote, on 31/3/2015 18:34:
On 03/31/2015 12:29 PM, Rubens wrote:
Rubens wrote, on 27/3/2015 13:55:
Hello all,

Since one year ago I have been observing some Seamonkey
features/functions
to stop working and no fixes being provided to them, as follows:

1- Empty message pane opens by itself after marking a message as junk
in the messages list
    (Bug # 986874, opened on March 22, 2014 and still unresolved)

2- After clicking on the "Show remote content" button from a received
e-mail message,
    and adding its sender to the "allowed" list, the yellow alert
stripe pops-up again
    like as nothing had been done.

3- When selecting a newsgroup message to be opened in a new tab, it
appears as a blank page.

The reason for writing this is that in every release I always see new
functions being added,
but I think it would be nice to fix previously working (and now
broken) functions also.

Rubens

Thanks to all who responded/confirmed the mentioned bugs.

After further testing I have found that downgrading to version 2.22.1
solves them all  :)

And leaves you open to whole bunch of security vulnerabilities. Enjoy!

Not so fast buddy, I said downgrading solves the bugs (during the testing), I
didnĀ“t say I have done that permanently  ;)