On 4/1/2015 12:20 AM, Jonathan N Little wrote:
hawker wrote:

Thanx I sorta figured it out. For some reason my AntiVirus software was
blocking this. Disable AV and it works.
Odd that it blocked the download of itself from SM but not IE.

Does you antivirus include a firewall? When I used BitDefender Internet
Security years ago it would automatically set rules for IE and Firefox
but I had to manually set them for SeaMonkey.

You might be onto something.
I use Avast and I noticed some of the AVAST tools do not recognize the existence of Seamonkey but do recognize Firefox.

Either way I'm not going to worry about it ATM. This is the only time I have had this issue and I figured out a work around.