Jonathan N Little wrote:
Béèm wrote:

For some reason SeaMonkey saw the 451 as 378. I still ignore why, but
after I redid the install it seems to work now. I explained this in the
original thread.

The reason I reckon is that your had a duplicate version at 378
elsewhere that SeaMonkey was referencing. That is why I said it was best
to get the plugin with your package manager and let it update a *single*
instance of the plugin.

In my puppy linux, and maybe all other linuxes, there is that plugin directory in /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins where the plugins are stored.
In my setup I symlink to the place where the plugins are really.
As this plugins directory is common for SeaMonkey as well as for Firefox, I didn't understand how SeaMonkey could find another one. But SM apparently did and I made inaccessible all other instances of the plugin, which apparently was effective.

So all did end well finally.
--
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0 SeaMonkey/2.33.1
Build identifier: 20150321194732