Bill Spikowski wrote:
G. Ross wrote:
Jim wrote:
I have a lot of friends who like to send me junk mail, etc, which I feel
compelled to read (or sometimes enjoy reading).

One problem I have more and more often, is that they send an email with
images, but in the email, there are only blank places where the images
are supposed to go, and the images are sent as attachments (ie labeled
part 1.2, part 1.3, etc).

Is there any way to populate the message with the attached images? (So
that I don't have to look at all the images, and try to figure out where
they're supposed to go in the message).
(Does this make sense what I'm saying?)

Jim

Click on "View" at the top of the screen, and check "View attachments
inline".

If "View attachments inline" doesn't help, start paying attention to who
is sending you these particular emails; it may be that their email
software is causing this problem. Outlook is notorious for sending
attachments in proprietary formats that other email software can't decode.

I set "view attachments inline". Now, at least, the images show up at the bottom of the pages (but still not in the right place). Will see what email app they are sending messages with. One of them is using a Palm Pilot (which may be the problem).

Jim