On 04/21/2015 11:57 AM, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:34:33 -0400, WaltS48 <thalion...@removeaim.com>
wrote:

On 04/21/2015 09:55 AM, Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:
Ahem:https://blog.mozilla.org/meeting-notes/archives/2149

I thought I already posted that with this quote.

Release Train

     SeaMonkey 2.33.1 was released on 23 March and is the most recent release.
     No scheduled ETA for 2.34 beta 1 yet – depends on fixing bug 1114876
         Need to look at possibility of a further 2.33.x release if no 2.34
         there were 15 security fixes (5 of which critical) in the Gecko 37
cycle so far
         next scheduled merge day is 11 May

You did. But there is some deeper explanation in the meeting notes as
to *what* the actual hold-up is. Meaning, all the stuff under the
heading of "Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree."

- Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP]

I also posted a link to the meeting notes, which probably nobody read.

I think SeaMonkey should follow Thunderbird's lead and tie the releases to the Firefox ESR branch.

--
Kubuntu 14.10 | KDE 4.14.1 | Thunderbird 31.6.0
[Coexist · Understanding Across Divides](https://www.coexist.org/)