On 21/04/15 23:17, Bill Spikowski wrote:
Messages moved to my junk folder are often missing all their formatting.
I'm wondering if this is considered a feature of Seamonkey? Or a bug? Or
might it be caused by the messages themselves?

I train SM's adaptive junk system to route all kinds of routine and
commercial messages to my junk folder, not because I don't want to read
them but because I don't want them popping up in my inbox while I'm
working.

I also use SM filters to route messages to my junk folder -- but this
problem seems to happen to messages that are routed by SM's own junk
system.

This behavior isn't new, but it seems curious. If it's a feature, is
there any way I could turn it off?

Bill, I set up my SM to send any junk messages direct to the Trash folder (Edit->Preferences->Mail & Newsgroups->Junk & Suspect Mail)

Maybe you can set your SM up similarly, and then filter your "all kinds of routine and commercial messages" to your junk folder for later perusal!!

Note, depending on your set-up, if you do filter your junk direct to the Trash folder, they may be deleted when you next close SM!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.32 Build identifier: 20141218225909
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.33 Build identifier: 20150215202114