WaltS48 wrote on 03/05/2015 23:21:
On 05/03/2015 05:05 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
»Q« wrote on 03/05/2015 22:49:
In <news:rpidnr9lapgbg9vinz2dnuu7-rmdn...@mozilla.org>,
Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:

Ray_Net wrote on 02/05/2015 17:00:
Jonathan N Little wrote on 02/05/2015 00:53:
Ray_Net wrote:
When I receive a mail with photo attached ...
The first one, two, three or more are not visible at then end of
the mail - just the name of the picture is shown with a few blank
lines between each picture name.
Nobody have this "bug" ?
Have you read the very recent "Newsgroup graphics & attachments not
displaying" thread?

YES - and this is NOT the same problem (i think)

I don't think so.

I just did an Email test with an Inline image and an attached image.

They both displayed the image in SeaMonkey 2.33.1. But that was only 2 samples.

Attached:

Inline:

I confirm that I have set : Display Attachments Inline
and Message Body As > Original HTML

So what ?

I have no say that i have always the problem.
Just that when the problem occur, this is only some of the first pictures that are not viewable - all the rest are ok.