Ant wrote:

I noticed before the crash, there is a long CPU usage and SM doesn't
respond anymore. What about yours?

I couldn't reproduce it in my 64-bit Debian oldstable (Wheezy)'s 64-bit
SeaMonkey v2.33.1 though, but I did a script pop-up message to stop or
continue. If I let it continue, then it hogs CPU as well until the
message pop-up again. :/

Thank you in advance. :)

Yeah, they've had bad javascripts there for a long time. Fortunately, I can block them with AdBlock Plus, but I have to periodically update the filter as they rewrite and rename the script. It's not you.

Paul B. Gallagher