On 2015-06-12, Jochen Roderburg <roderb...@t-online.de> wrote:
> On 2015-06-12, WaltS48 <thalion...@evomeraim.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thunderbird 38.0.1 was release today. Updates throttled a bit AIUI, but
>> you can do Help > About Thunderbird and update, if you aren't using a
>> Linux distributions build.
>>

> Hmm, is this the version with integrated calendar now ?
>
> That would be of interest to Seamonkey, too, but might also mean more work
> of adaptation for the Seamonkey crew.  ;-)

I have downloaded now a Windows and a Linux version and see that the
calendar *is* included.
To be precise, it is not really "integrated", a fitting version of the wellknown
Lightning extension is "pre-packaged" in the installation files.
Not sure what this means for the Seamonkey adaptation.  ;-)

J.Roderburg