Hello,

I have had issues with Thunderbird for months.  Since I was getting no
support in resolving these issues, I thought I would try Sea Monkey for
both my browser and my email.  I was happy to be able to continue using
Mozilla.

I downloaded Sea Monkey.  Set up one email account and guess what? It
has the same issues as Thunderbird.  There are 145 messages from the
same vendor.  I am sure this is either a virus or a filter, but I do
NOT know how to fix it and Thunderbird support is NOT helping me. I
have sent long emails to them to no avail.

So, can this be fixed?  Why is Sea Monkey downloading the mess I have
with Thunderbird?  I specifically said not to include any prior settings.
I, obviously need an email client.  I would prefer it to be a Mozilla
product. But, if you cannot help me I will have to find something else.
Can you, at the least, let me know if you can help.  This has gone on
far too long.

I use Windows 7 as my OS. SeaMonkey version 2.33.1

Marie DeWees

---