How would you create a filter for a poster that continually changes
the email address like this poster,if you want to see examples
look at uk.legal
Col.edmund J.bourke      hisburkens...@usa.com

Obviously is you want some uk.legal & not all, more filtering is
required, & email addresses must be used at some point to be selective.
If addresses periodically change, that is an addressbook/filter update
project to deal with.

I hope this clarifies my prior post.

So it appears that I can not get all uk.legal posts with the nuisance
excluded as he or it changes its address very quickly to avoid being
killfiled.just to be annoying.

Are you trying to exclude all or some emails of a "uk.legal" source that
is sending email to the Seamonkey list?

I would need to see the email header involved to explain more.

If you wish to send me a sample email header (capture/cut&paste to body
of email) of one of these "uk.legal" emails, I will see what can be done
to simplify it in the Seamonkey mail system.

Either send to this list, or direct email to me - address in header
above. I whitelisted the email address you are using, if it is real.
Otherwise please inform me.

I use ReAlpine for serious email, & filtering is one reason!

This is not email as such it is usenet,for which I use the usenet reader in seamonkey If you subscribe to uk.legal news group there are a few very annoying posters. I access the news groups through the astraweb news server and sometimes the free eternal-september server(news.eternal-september.org)which needs a password to be set up.