Bo1953 wrote:
On 14-Jul-15 19:52, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Bo1953 wrote:

Hello all,

I have SM 2.33.1 loaded on a Win 8.1 Pro and Vista Business machine so
it must be my settings, as I cannot get videos from the following
website to show up. I can get them to show up in Chrome though. Any
ideas as to what settings I need to change in order to view them?:

<https://www.drmcdougall.com/health/education/health-science/stars/stars-video/>

Most likely the recent block on Flash videos imposed by Mozilla due to a
security issue. Update your flash to 18.0.0.209 and it should go away.

Paul,

Thank you for the input. I did update flash and still, when clicking on
a video to play, the page comes up blank, at least for me.

Any other suggestions?

Blank, you say? No message inviting you to activate Flash? Then the next place to look is your ad blocker, firewall, or other software that selectively blocks content. (It should be something that works with SM but not with Chrome, so probably not a system firewall.)

P.S. Are you saying the /whole page/ is blank, or just the box where the video should appear?

Paul B. Gallagher