David E. Ross wrote on 7/20/2015 10:58 AM:
On 7/20/2015 6:28 AM, SameulS wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a way to re-sort the profiles in profile manager without going
back and recreating profiles?

TIA - bo1953

1.  Terminate SeaMonkey.

2.  Locate the file profiles.ini.  It will likely be in
[C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey], where <name> is
your Windows account name.

3.  Copy profiles.ini to a different location.  This will provide a
backup in case you clobber the file.

4.  Open profiles.ini in a plain-text editor (e.g., Notepad or Wordpad,
but NOT Word).

5.  Reorder the entries, moving the entire blocks of lines.

6.  Renumber the lines [Profile0], [Profile1], etc so that they are
again in sequence.

7.  Save the edited profiles.ini.

8.  Relaunch SeaMonkey and start Profile Manager.  You should see the
profiles in your modified order.

Actually, in my test all I had to do was change the [Profilex] parameters; no re-ordering of the blocks needed.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/