Alex Beauroy wrote on 8/23/2015 5:55 AM:
On 23/08/2015 01:09, Brian Mailman wrote:
Win10
Seamonkey 2.33.1

Hi, Windows 10 just forced itself on me.  Which I guess is OK, but.

Seamonkey runs for a while and then slows to a grind and eventually
stops.  The little blue swirly thing goes and goes and goes and when I
check Task Manager, Seamonkey is taking an awful lot of RAM (like over
25%).

I will close down Seamonkey and then reload it.  Things go ok for a
while and then the same thing.  I reboot entirely... same thing only
shorter time.

Any help? Or do I have to wait until there's a SM released specifically
for Win10?

B/
Hi there!! I did the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and SeaMonkey
is doing fine in this environment.... Except that during the upgrade
process I did unchecked the
little box offering all these innovations about "Edge" their new way to
work with the web.....
So far everything is OK
Looking forward to see other experiences related to this!!!
Best Regards
@lex

SM working fine here on one W7 laptop upgraded to W10 and one brand new tower with a new install of W10.

I highly recommend Classic Shell. Highly customizable Start menu that looks like W7.

<http://www.classicshell.net/>

It includes Classic Explorer for Windows Explorer.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/