When might we see the release of 2.35?

Looks like it was being built last night but may have been stopped.
Can;t say for sure. Likely within a few days I would imagine.

https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/2015/08/26/cut-cut-take-3/

Guys, just watch https://blog.seamonkey-project.org/ ... ;)
--
"I got worms! That's what we're going to call it. We're going to specialize in selling worm farms. You know like ant farms. What's the matter, a little tense about the flight?" --Lloyd Christmas (Dumb and Dumber movie) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.