tyler boley wrote on 9/4/2015 7:53 PM:
Been using Seamonkey for years on Mac, this s a new one. After an OS upgrade to
10.7.5 none of the top buttons in the mail dialogue work. Get messages,
compose, reply, forward, etc.. do nothing.
Upon discovering this I checked for update and installed Seamonkey v 2.35.
Update went fine, except did not fix this problem.
Obviously this is pretty major as I now have no email ability, except through
webmail. There is nothing besides run of the mill updates I did that would
account for this break. I moved nothing around or deleted anything myself.

1.  Try Safe Mode
2.  Try a new profile

--
Ed Mullen