Or are they always read as new each time SM is restarted?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"If someone makes you angry, I think the thing to do is tie them down to the ground, cover them in honey, and then release a swarm of killer ants on them. That way, you can hit them over and over again and say, 'Hey! I'm just trying to help!' and they can't really get mad at you." --R.M. Weiner Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.