Ray_Net wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 11/10/2015 00:54:
Ray_Net wrote:
Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 10/10/2015 17:36:
Ray_Net wrote:
Could someone remember me what i can do to be able to view YouTube video in
FullScreen ?

My pc is under Windows 7 pro SP1
My UA is (the default for SM 2.38): Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:41.0)
Gecko/20100101
Firefox/41.0 SeaMonkey/2.38

There was a discussion here about this starting on Sep 5.
Search for "Enabling full screen for youtube videos".

My retention policy is 20 days, so they are left ...

Yea, I was hoping it would be longer.
Try this and see if it works:

On 9/5/2015 8:33 PM, Paul Bergsagel wrote:
> To enable full screen for youtube videos type about:cofig in the address
> bar browser window.
>
> In the widow that appears look for the search box and type "full"
>
> Change these two items from false to true:
>
> full-screen-api.content-only
>
> and
>
> full-screen-api.enabled
>
> Once these two items are changed from false to true you can click on the
> full screen icon of youtube HTML 5 videos and enter full screen. There
> is no need to force youtube to use flash instead of html 5 video format.
>
> To exit full screen simply use the ESC key on your keyboard.

Should I remove my just installed plugin:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/true-full-screen-in-seamonkey/

And take your two "config" modifications ?

What is the BEST action ?

I notice (now that the above plugin is installed) that:
full-screen-api.enabled is set to true
full-screen-api.content-only is not present

and those are default to true:
full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only
full-screen-api.pointer-lock.enabled

Leave the plug in as is.  If it works, then keep it.