Bill Spikowski wrote:
Sync 1.1 no longer works, as Mozilla has shut down their sync server.

Is updating Seamonkey to use Mozilla's new sync server something that's
in the works and might be expected soon (say, the next month, rather
than next year or not at all)?

How should I be dealing with this in the interim? I see the error messages about the sync failure periodically and given that the server is gone it would be nice to simply disable the function for the interim.

Will Mozilla be able to load the accounts and data from the 1.1 server onto the new server if and when it is available? If so, I would want to preserve my sync settings for that time.

If we will need to start over again with the new service I guess it would make most sense to clear the settings and thus avoid the sync failure messages.

Dave