On 10/10/2015 8:43 AM, EE wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Could someone remember me what i can do to be able to view YouTube video
in FullScreen ?

My pc is under Windows 7 pro SP1
My UA is (the default for SM 2.38): Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1;
rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0 SeaMonkey/2.38

Use Flash.  You can force YouTube to send Flash instead of HTML5 with
this extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/youtube-flash-video-player/

Lemon Juice's extension doesn't work (besides HTML5 is hell for video on YouTube). But Baris Darin's extension doesn't work on SeaMonkey either. It works to force YouTube to use the far superior Flash Player but it does not make the video play full screen. Only in Fx 41, IE 10 and Pale Moon 25 does You Tube video play full screen in Flash Player. Full screen means NOTHING is seen on the screen except the video...even the mouse disappears. I have never been able to get the mouse and the controls at the bottom to disappear on SeaMonkey. Lemon Juice's extension removes the navigation bar, tabs, and menu bar at the top but leaves all the stuff at the bottom as does Darin's Flash player for youtube.