stan pierce wrote on 10/20/2015 2:08 PM:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/18/2015 11:58 AM, stan pierce wrote:
Just downloaded Windows 10.  I find that the font size of text flips
back  and forth in size, or when I access a site or E-mail the text size
is very small. I know I can use Ctrl/0 to increase font size but is
there a setting to keep the size from being so small?
Thanks. Stan.

1.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit > Preference].

2.  On the left side of the Preferences window, select [Appearance >
Fonts].

3.  On the Fonts pane, set default (but not labeled as such) font sizes
for Proportional and Monospace and the "Minimum font size".

4.  Select the OK button.

This will set both browser and mail font-sizes.  You might have to
experiment for a while until you get the font-size you really want.

Did that. Just opened a SeaMonkey news post and the font was tiny. Is
there a way to fix this? Thanks.

It's probably because the sender is using a different encoding. Do the procedure above but when the dialog first opens click on "Fonts for:" and choose Western or Unicode (whichever one you're not using). Set the same size as for whatever you normally use.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/