Background:
I'm of tri-focal generation and find black text on white to be much more legible than just about any other permutation. For that I've long forced minimum font size and ignored the page's font color and background choices under Edit->Preferences->Appearance.

Several sites I frequent have recently opted for "pretty" over "functional". The primary effect has been to waste screen real estate by putting a black border around a pure text page.

I've discovered that "View->Use Style->None" makes page legible again.

My Question:
Might I be losing access to any content?

TIA