On 11/9/2015 4:41 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 9/11/2015 1:43 PM, Edmund Wong wrote:
Hi,

Out of curiosity (despite being a little late), is anyone using
2.38b1 and if so, did you get an update for 2.39b1?

I just downloaded 2.38b1 and installed it on a separate system.
I did a check for updates, but it got nothing.

Ditto for me, Edmund!

I'm quite concerned that I might have goofed something up when
I did the 2.39b1 update part.  :(

Any information appreciated

:ewong

Guess I'll have to go looking for the download!!

Same here. I'm running 2.38b1 on Windows 7, and if I go to Help > Check for Updates..., it tells me that there are no updates available. No problem, I'll just download the installer, too!