On 11/26/2015 01:50 PM, Ant wrote:
On 11/26/2015 9:53 AM, Chuck wrote:
Don't notice any slow down that I get when Adblock plus 2.6.11 is turned
on.

Tried the uBlock Origin, and disabled the Adblock extension.  Seems to
have helped speed up Seamonkey, albeit not a whole faster, but
noticeable versus the Adblock lag I used to get.

How about memory usage? I haven't done heavy testings with mine so far,
but will. I am still trying to get used to it since it is so different
which I was not expecting. I just figured out how to gets its toolbar
(wished it could be in the status bar like I did with ABP) icon to show
up, so I can access its features. Sheesh! :/

So you found the uBlock Origin icon in Customize and placed it on the Navigation bar? It can also be placed on the Menu or Bookmarks bar.

Have you clicked Preferences for the extension in Add-ons Manager and looked at the Dashboard and Logger?

I haven't looked at memory usage. Not that interested since I have 8 GB RAM.

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | Thunderbird 45.0a1 (Daily)
You don't need zero-days when machines wherever are packed with old-days.