Ray_Net wrote:
David H. Durgee wrote on 08/12/2015 16:43:
I had a case of a sticky delete key in my inbox a few days ago and
wound up with a good message in the trash folder.  I went into the
trash folder and found the message and attempted to move it back to
the inbox.  The message disappeared from the trash folder, but it
never appeared in my inbox.

What happened?  How can I get this message back?  I am running SM 2.39
on linux mint x64 here in case that makes a difference.

Dave
Perhaps that you move it at another place ... look at all others
possible places, if you know the date/time - you will find it.

You hit the nail on the head, it went to another inbox.  Thanks.

Dave