Bob Fleischer wrote on 12/9/2015 11:03 AM:
How would I send an HTML file as the mail message, not as an attachment?

I can insert the text of the HTML file into an HTML message I am
composing, but the result doesn't work correctly at the receiving end,
probably due to the HTML context into which the HTML file is inserted.

I just want to tell the mail editor: "Instead of you creating an HTML
file, send this one."

Thanks,
Bob

Open HTML file in a text editor or a browser View Source window. Select all the HTML code, choose Copy.

Open an HTML mode compose window. Choose Insert - HTML. Paste the HTML code.

Note that you may lose some info depending on specified paths and URLs.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/