Frog wrote:
I have searched and searched for a way to make messages automatically
wrap to 72 characters.  This seems to be happening more when I am
preparing a new message or when printing a message.  I have gone through
the Preferences (Mail and Newsgroups) area and they are all set
appropriately.  What am I missing?

Well, the setting for Mail & Newsgroups > Composition is for plain text messages. The same for Display.

So you should be good if you are only composing plain text messages.

I don't see any setting to set word wrap for HTML composition.

--
Linux Mint 17.2 "Rafaela" | KDE 4.14.2 | SeaMonkey 2.39
One users useless feature, is a useful feature to another