Ray_Net wrote:

Pat Connors wrote on 29/12/2015 21:33:

Since I have installed the newest version of Seamonkey (2.39),
my downloader does not work, it starts to download but never
completes. It is not my computer because I can download using
Safari. I was using Windows 7 when it started not working and
then I installed Windows 10 and it still is not working. Any
suggestions?

Maybe downloads.sqlite is corrupted? Try removing that file from
the profile (shut down SeaMonkey first). It will be re-created
when you start up SM again.

Thanks for taking the time to try to help me. I cannot find that
file in the SeaMonkey folder. There are a number of downloads.
files but not with the sqlite extension.

I have such a file (downloads.sqlite) in my profile at location: (RZ is
my windows account id)
C:\Users\RZ\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\ey8r9gln.default\

This is the only one "downloads" file I have.

Same here (though of course my Windows account id and profile name are different).

I do have a \downloads folder under \chatzilla, but that's it. Nothing else under \Mozilla.

Paul B. Gallagher