Ray_Net wrote on 12/31/2015 10:52 AM:
pedro wrote on 31/12/2015 15:27:
When we sail with SeaMonkey it does not come pre-configured to browse
computers in Brazil. Why does it happen? The community could change
this? It is a safe and fast browser, but the setup is difficult.
Windows 7 does not allow the SeaMonkey work properly.
Regards,
Ribamar
What is "browse computers in Brazil" ?
A browser browse web pages located on a web server.
I cannot browe a computer ....

Actually, a browser can browse HTML/Web pages stored locally an a PC. No Internet involved. No server involved. In Windows try opening Windows Explorer and locating an HTML file. Double-click it. Your default browser should open and display the file.

If you save an entire Web site locally and the pages are all HTML, you can browse that "site" locally with no Internet connection. I used to do it all the time with my sites when I named everything *.html. I have since changed to *.php files. To browse those locally-stored sites requires a local server. Still, no need for Internet.

However, I'm still not clear on the OP's dilemma. The language (or other) gap is in the way.

He might resend it again in Portuguese so we can parse it through Google translate. Hmm. Maybe he already did that.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/