Jonathan N. Little wrote:

rogersr...@gmail.com wrote:
Bonsoir,
J'aurais aimé savoir comment faire pour avoir à l'ouverture de
Seamonkek la page de la messagerie au lieu de la page d'accueil
Merci

If I understand you correctly your question is how to disable the
default Start Page in Mail & Newsgroups?

MENU: "Edit > Preferences > Mail & Newsgroups". Uncheck "When Mail
launches, show the Start Page in the message area"

I thought he wanted to open the mail app instead of the browser on launch.

Edit | Preferences | Appearance
When SeaMonkey starts up, open
[ ] Browser
[x] Mail & Newsgroups

Sorry, don't have the French version. Lucas?

Paul B. Gallagher