Hi everybody,

SeaMonkey for OS X is using *a lot* of RAM!
It starts with about 2 GB, never uses less than 1.7 and after a few hours it can grow up to 3+ GB. Also the "compressed memory" (with EL Capitan) is not more than 10% even when SM is put in background. I do have a lot of windows and tabs, but I've set up to laod them only when accessing their websites, so I don't think that memory usage is normal. I have similar settings with Firefox and it's using much less RAM, especially when it's in background.

Is it something I can do on my side to ameliorate this situation?

thank you.