Hello,

today I got a personal certificate issued by the Bundesdruckerei / D-CERT.
I tried to install (import) the certificate in seamonkey, but i got (an get) an
error message:

" the certificate can't be verified and will not be imported. the certifiaction
authority is unknown or will not be trust..."

So i serches & imported the certificates for the certification authority; they
will be shown in the tab "certification authorities" and thea ae fully
activated.
The following certificates are imported:
14R-CA 1:PN
D-TRUST akkr 2014 CA 5 1:PN

Imported in the computers own certificates, the certicate chain will work
without problems, but an import of my personal certificate is not possible in
seamonkey.

Any ideas?

regards - Uwe.