On 2/8/2016 3:30 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
mozilla-lists.mbou...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
Chuck wrote:
I open the address book from the email page and rightclick on the entry
I want to remove and nothing happens.
Nor, Is there a toolbar with a delete option.
Is there another way to access the Address Book?

Window > Address Book gives you the application for editing address
books.

It does seem a bit odd that the "Select Addresses" dialog from within
the mail composer has options to create new and edit existing entries,
but no option to remove them...

Mark.

Oh, did Chuck mean from the Compose window when he stated email page? I
mistook that for the Mail and Newsgroups window.

My advice in my other reply is incorrect then. Apologies.

in SeaMonkey  ctrl+5 locate the address and press 'delete'