Bill or Linda Rothman wrote on 2/18/2016 12:04 PM:
Suddenly, withing the past week or so, anyone in my Address Book with a
Wowway.com e-mail address is getting rejected with a failure notice:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

(person's name)@wowway.com  (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 [P4]
Message blocked due to spam content in the message.

I have been writing to these folks for years using Sea Monkey and this
has never occurred before.

I need help fixing this, please.

Thank you,  -Bill Rothman

Who is your email provider? Sometimes a compny's user(s) send a lot of spam and certain ISPs/mail providers will automatically block messages from them. If that's the case your only recourse is to contact your email provider/ISP.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/