scshot wrote on 2/25/2016 12:44 PM:
I cannot delete multiple columns but can delete multiple rows when a spread
sheet is within the html file. Is there a fix for this?

I assume you're asking here because you are usiong SeaMonkey Composer to edit the file. If so, in the Normal tab click in a cell of the column you want to delete. Two indicators appear each with two tiny arrow heads with an "x" in between. Position the cursor so that the "x" turns red. Click and the row/column is deleted.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/