Le 01/03/2016 06:28, Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
Keith Thompson wrote:

I have had for some time, a number of extraneous folders that I cannot
seem to remove.  This is only on the desktop. The laptop is fine with
only the folders that I have created.  Is there a cleanup or solution to
this problem.

Hunh? What kind of folders, where? How are you trying to remove them,
and exactly what happens when you do that? Any error messages, noises,
funny smells, smoke? ;-)

I think it could be about the *.msf files that may remain in the hierarchy
quit seamonkey, and examine if there is one of these .msf file for that folder and delete it.
restart seamonkey

--
cyberzen