Wow.

I just noticed my Windows XP Pro SP3's C:\Documents and Settings\Ant\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\0348axza3.sm2.10.1andNewer\Cache\ was over 8 GB! It was supposed to be only using 350 MB according to about:cache and cache settings!

I went in there and noticed many Cache.Trash (directorie/folder)s. Why aren't these being automatically removed? Anyways, I manually deleted them in cmd.exe with "rmdir /s" command. Wow, that took forever to finish!

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern, daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book "Terry by her father" Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.