I am still using SeaMonkey v2.22.1. I had updated to a later version quite awhile back but had problems which led me to go back to v2.22.1.

I have now decided that I really need to update as there are websites that don't work properly with this version which was released 28 months ago.

With all the updates that have come out between 2.22.1 and 2.40, I'm wondering if there are any potential problems I might encounter when I do this? Constructive advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Therefore, please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.