On 4/5/2016 9:44 AM, Frosted Flake wrote:
Somewhere along the line I had the 'grippies' in the seamonkey
mail window made larger.  There are two that I am interested in;
one between the list of messages and mail accounts and the other
below the list of messages.

How do I change the size of these grippies to make them wider?

I don't understand what you are talking about.
*CAUTION* I started with Netscape 4.? and with each upgrade have made effort to keep the same look-n-feel.

My set-up is a pane of mail and newsgroup folders. The right side is divided horizontally in 2 panes.

The top pane displays the subject lines and authors of the folder selected in left pane.
The lower pane displays the body of message selected in pane above.

What are the "grippies" you mention?