NoOp composed on 2016-04-05 19:03 (UTC-0700):

In SM 2.40 (Linux64) I have started to get menu box screen corruption -
both Browser and Mail menus). If I scroll up and down the menu box
quickly with the mouse menu items dissapear or turn black - see
screenshot at:

<http://s15.postimg.org/taev6ztfv/Screenshot_from_2016_04_05_18_43_54.png>

Which DE is that?

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/43.0 SeaMonkey/2.40
Build identifier: 20160118183220

This appears to only be happening on the Linux 64 version on one machine
- no other screen corruption occurs on this machine with other
applications. I can reproduce in safe mode, I cannot reproduce with
SeaMonkey 2.40 Windows 10 if I reboot into that OS.

This only started with 2.40 - anyone else come across this issue?

I have seen similar, mainly in the main toolbar and remainder of Modern skin's chrome, on multiple profiles, but I'm pretty sure it didn't start with 2.40, and IIRC, it has only happened on single core relatively slow machines running 32 bit Linux.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/