On 20/04/2016 7:02 AM, Bonnell Frost wrote:
Presently email sent to me at bfr...@skybeam.com bounces.  I have
cleaned up a lot of messages and dumped trash.
I need to have my email connection activated.  Sending works fine.
Bonnell Frost

Bonnell, what type of mail function are you using??

If IMAP, where (as I understand it) your Inbox mail is stored on a server somewhere until *you* move it to another folder on *your* computer, either you need to clean out your IMAP folder or ask your Provider for a bigger mailbox folder.

If POP, where you download all of your mail from your ISP onto your computer then you move it to other folders, you may have heaps of "moved" mail still stored in your Inbox. Try doing File->Compact Folders or even File->Empty Trash then File->Compact Folders.

Hmm, can IMAP folders be File->Compact Folders to help clean them out, I wonder!!

Another alternative, as you are a Windows user, would be to make sure, in Windows Explorer, that all Email account Hierarchy folders are *not* marked as "Read Only"!

Didn't you post a similar/same problem a fortnight or so ago?? Did those suggestions not work?? Why didn't you just post to that same thread??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.40 Build identifier: 20160120202951
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150903203501