On 5/18/2016 at 11:21 AM, PAUL SALWEY's fingers rattled off:
Hello,

We wish to uninstall SeaMonkey v1.1.16 on a number of machines
remotely. The command to uninstall found in the registry
(C:\windows\seamonkeyuninstall.exe /ua "1.1.16 (en)" does not work
for us, as it prompts the user to uninstall. We want this to be
silently uninstalled completely.

What is the command to do so?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may
contain privileged or copyright information, and are intended solely
for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, you are required to notify the sender
immediately and delete this email from your system. You may not copy,
distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for
any purpose other than to notify the sender. We do not guarantee that
this material is free from viruses or any other defects although due
care has been taken to minimize the risk. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Altru Health System.

I don't think there is one: <http://seamonkey.ilias.ca/generalfaq/commandlines>

You could install TeamViewer on the machines in question and manually uninstall that way.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/