On 2016-05-21 1:28 PM, Donald T Stevenson wrote:
My new iMac says I can’t open Sea Monkey because the developer was not approved
by Apple. How do I fix this?

OS X has a feature called Gatekeeper, that prevents installation of apps not approved by Apple. If you try to open SeaMonkey, you should be given the option to open anyway. If not you can override it in System Preferences.
1. In System Preferences, go to "Security and Privacy".
2. Select the "General" tab.
3. If you don't have a message there saying that you recently tried to open SeaMonkey, and given an option to override it, you can still set the preference to "Anywhere".

For more info, visit <https://support.apple.com/HT202491>.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator