David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/28/2016 1:12 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
rjkrjk wrote:

win7 pro, sm2.40

make google.com my startup page in my browser

(getting old, and forgetting, I guess)

Edit | Preferences | Browser | Display on [Browser startup]:

(o) Blank page
(•) Home page
(o) Last page visited
(o) Restore Previous Session

Clicking the Home button takes you to this group of pages:

https://www.google.com/

(you can enter several pages here if you like)

If you also want Google to come up whenever you open a new page or
a new tab, pull down those options at the top of the dialog
(instead of "Browser startup") and enter the URL just as you've
done here.

You will also have to indicate what is your home page.  This is also
done on the Preferences pane for Browser.

In case it was unclear, the line, "Clicking the Home button takes you to this group of pages:" was not my comment, it was part of the SM dialog. That's where you specify your home page. If you view the dialog, you'll see what I mean.

Paul B. Gallagher