Ray_Net wrote on 05/23/2016 9:01 AM:
...winston wrote on 22/05/2016 23:54:
Ray_Net wrote on 05/15/2016 6:57 PM:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x426hjj_j-en-ai-rien-a-foutre-2016-didier-super-chante-en-live_fun

This is the result: Oups ! Il semblerait que cette vidéo ne puisse pas
être lue dans ce navigateur
and with google translate: Oups ! It would seem that this video can not
be played in this browser

Worked fine here with default 2.40 settings.
The same day I told everyone that the culprit was AdBlockPlus ... :-)

Worked and still works fine(the video)using SM 2.40 and AdBlock Plus enabled and without any preference settings(for/against) on that link.

Though, considering the horrible music(if one could call it that)
provided by the man in the yellow shirt, maybe it should not be played
in any browser.

I agree with you. But it seems that dailymotion detect AdBlockPlus and
refuse to play the video with AdBlockPlus enabled ....

See above(or maybe something changed). AdBP does block some content on that page(noticeable by hovering over the AdBP icon in the Status Bar but not the video. At least I paused the video before having to listen to the yellow shirt this time - didn't need AdBP to that :)

--
  ...winston
msft mvp consumer apps