SamuelS wrote:

Having a challenge with MozBackUp - Get an error that indicates not
authorized to write file to disk. I have removed it and reinstalled.

Cannot figure out exactly what it is. I have tried running it as admin.

Any ideas or suggestions? Since this program is no longer supported, is
there another one out there which I need to look at?

This one isn't really a problem with MozBackup, but something related to Windows, and permissions of where you're trying to write to. MozBackup is just the messenger. Thus, uninstall/reinstall won't accomplish anything for you.

A couple of blanks for you to fill in:

- Are you getting the error when you're making a backup, or recovering a backup?

- If you're making a backup, where are you writing your archive to -- are you writing to your local hard disk, an external drive, or to a networked drive?

If you're writing to a networked drive, local admin permissions probably won't help -- you need the correct permissions for the networked drive.

Smith