F Murtz wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2016-06-23 8:15 AM, F Murtz wrote:
I have been trying to post but keep getting this message box
there was a problem including the
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/FMURTZ~1/LOCAL~1/temp/nsemail.html in the
message.Would you like to continue sending the message without this
file?

I think that message is caused by Avast antivirus. If you have it
installed, you should contact them if you get that message again.
It could be, may be I will try reinstalling avast or change.

Also I keep getting a box saying "there was an error saving the message
to.retry?"
Is this windoze or seamonkey?

First I'd check the results of

dir C:\DOCUME~1\FMURTZ~1\LOCAL~1\temp\nsemail.html

Next you will have to recognized the likelihood of support issues for unsupported Windows NT 5.1. It's only going to get worse.

--
Take care,

Jonathan