On 7/11/2016 1:36 PM, Philip wrote:

> So today, after using seamonkey for a years with Chase bank site I get:
>
> https://www.chase.com/services/browser-upgrade
>
> My choices are:
>
>> Internet Explorer > (download the latest version.) (Opens Overlay)
>>
>> Firefox > (download the latest version) (Opens Overlay)
>>
>> Chrome > (download the lastest version) (Opens Overlay)
>>
>> Safari >
>
> I'll complain to, but what a bother

Complain via a letter (US Postal Service, NOT E-mail) to:
        Mr. James Dimon, CEO
        JPMorgan Chase & Co.
        270 Park Avenue
        New York, NY 10017

In your letter, try to avoid significant technical details.  Merely
assert that SeaMonkey has the same internal capabilities as Firefox,
including accessing the Internet, handling secure Web sites, and
displaying Web pages.  NO, DO NOT indicate how this is accomplished (too
much detail).

Also indicate that, if this problem is not resolved soon, you will be
forced to move your account to another bank that does accept access by
SeaMonkey.  If you know for sure what banks indeed accept SeaMonkey,
name them in your letter.  The larger the competitor of Chase, the better.

It is quite unlikely that Dimon will actually read your letter.
However, someone in authority to address the issue will be tasked to
respond.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

Is it true that Donald Trump refuses to reveal his
income tax returns because he uses so many questionable
loopholes that he pays no taxes?  See
<http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html>.
 Even if those
loopholes are legal, Trump might be too embarrassed to
admit he pays no taxes.