On 7/15/2016 1:55 PM, Ant wrote:
I just noticed my old SeaMonkey v2.40 (upgraded many times since its
v2.10.1!)'s Offline Web Application shows six "undefined" with 0 bytes
as shown in my
https://s31.postimg.org/criej1wp7/Offline_Web_App_Storage_Undefineds.gif
screen shot/capture. I could not delete them though. How do I clear this
list safely?

Also, how do I clear the stuff in my old C:\Documents and
Settings\Ant\Application
Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\whatever.sm2.10.1andNewer\storage\
folder/directory? They hog about 150 MB of disk space, and some of them
are very old from 2015. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

No one knows, eh? I forgot to mention my profile's storage in the title too so I fixed that.
--
"PLEASE tell your aardvark that I'm NOT an anthill!" --unknown